Last weekend we went and picked out our tree from the Optimist club. Like with every weekend I had no time to really give up to decorating and should have been studying but I just couldn't wait any longer and had to sacrifice school for family for once! (I ended up staying up 'till 2:30 studying for a test that I had the next morning...I did better than I expected too!) I love Fraser Firs and every year I think we end up with the perfect tree for our house. It was a beautiful day and Will loved running around out there. I highly recommend them if you are still in need of a tree and want a real one. Everyone out there is always so helpful and genuinely nice.
We also 'spotted' our elf finally. I had been telling Will that he was in our house hiding and that he would appear someday soon. Everywhere I looked for the book it was sold out. Ironically I went in to Target to get a toy for Will that I had been in limbo about getting him and on the shelf next to the toy was the book someone had just left out of place. I snatched up the book and took it as a sign that I was supposed to get the toy too. We have yet to make any cookies or anything 'Christmasy' but I plan to as soon as finals are over this Thursday! Thank goodness he is in preschool and they have started with the festivities. He couldn't wait to eat the gingerbread (graham cracker) house. I attempted some pictures of the two boys together yesterday and it was a complete fail! Will was in a very rotten mood and TJ would wail if I tried to take the toothbrush away. I guess when they are teens I will finally get to have a picture of the two of them together.



fancy seeing you at wal-mart! haha! i saw your husband and looked at him like, humm he looks familiar! haha! it's funny how you "know" people you haven't ever really met!
ReplyDeletehope you guys have a great Christmas.
we should have a blog meet up like i see some people do! it would be fun to know other ppl in the area that we follow their blogs! i met a girl that lives down the street whose husband went to school with my husband in clay center. never would have met her without the blog! haha!
ReplyDelete