My heart is full of joy on this beautiful fall day. I really do have so much to be thankful for, especially my wonderful husband, our two beautiful boys, our families, and our health. I hope all of you are as fortunate as I am and are able to spend the day celebrating with friends and/or family. We will be going to Joe's side of our family today and then my side on Saturday. I spent yesterday baking pumpkin and apple pies. This morning I have some dough rising to make crescent rolls. We plan on hitting up some Black Friday sales tomorrow (er I mean tonight!?!?! Personally I think this change in the sales is ridiculous.) and then it's back to reality this weekend. I will have to hit the books hard for 3 more weeks and then its winter break for a month! Happy Thanksgiving!
Yesterday Uncle Ryan took us out on his dirt bike! Will had a blast. It was a great way to get to enjoy one of our last few days of nice weather.
This pretty much sums up TJ!
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your notes!