So excited to get to spend some much needed time with my two favorite little boys this week! Will had his first preschool performance on Friday. As you can tell he was not really into it! He was a trooper and stayed up there the entire time regardless. In his defense I am not sure he really knew all the words to every song since he is not in school every day like most of the other kids. Also the program was on a day that he doesn't usually go to school so we showed up only a few minutes prior to expecting him to get in front of 60 plus parents and sing. At first I was mad at the way he was handling it but after thinking about how nervous and out of whack he must have felt I began to feel more guilty than mad. Either way he looked cute and it was fun to go to his first program! I actually had to choke back some tears while listening to some of the lyrics about being thankful for "God making me me."
TJ has two teeth cutting through! He doesn't seem to mind too much and is as happy as ever. He has discovered how to yell and he is learning very quickly that it will get my attention. For the most part he will just play on the floor contently when I need him to but when he is done he will let me know!


No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your notes!