I have had an amazing year being a stay at home mom. I am so glad to have gotten this opportunity that not every mother gets to have. I have definitely gained a lot more respect for the role! I can't say that I will never be at home again but it can never be with these two precious boys at this particular age again.
I am sad a mess but I know that God has a plan and going to school is what I feel he is calling me to do.
Ugh! (crying as I write this... literally!)

Aw Emily, I am sure this is really hard for you to do, but I think it is just great that you are going back to school. I am completely envious because I want to go back to school too (in nursing as well) but I am a big chicken. So kudos to you for doing it and you will be making those little boys so proud of their Mommy. Good luck on your first days!!
ReplyDelete