Sunday was my 25th birthday. Unfortunately I was fighting a summer cold but I didn't let that stop me from celebrating all weekend long. Friday Joe and I were supposed to go to Harry's but I couldn't taste anything and thought it would be a waste of money so we just went to Carlos (I thought salsa would help clear me up or something? WRONG). Karen and Time kept the kids ad while we were waiting on them to bring them home we ended up cleaning house! We are so fun these days right? In all honesty this was an awesome gift in itself because our house has not been deep cleaned in a couple of months!
Saturday we spent the evening with the Ekart's celebrating
Sunday I woke up to breakfast!
Then we headed to NV Pool since it was the last day it would be open. (water was a bit chilly)
After a day of swimming we headed out to my Mom and Mike's for some yummy steaks and a DQ reverse cake!
how funny! we were there too!! can't believe we didn't' see eachother!
ReplyDelete