Our tub of supplies
This is not from that site but it is a sensory type activity with a Lightning McQueen car that changes colors from red to yellow when it is put in hot or cold water. Uncle Ryan gave it to him for Christmas ( I think it was?) and he still LOVES to get to use it.
I don't know if he liked painting or adding the ingredients more? (This is the puff paint. Once painted you microwave it and it puffs up and dries.)
He LOVED the silly putty!
I picked this plate up at Varney's when I was buying my school books. It is so much better than the little strip of cups with lids that are almost too small for the paint brush. He never gets sick of painting.




looks like fun!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the ideas! I have the twins older brother tomorrow and Tuesday so I'll have to check that website out!
ReplyDeleteWhat are you doing with the boys while your in school?
Sarah, Will is starting pre-school (it's more like day care) T/W/TH and then going to JoAnn's Monday and my Mom's F. TJ is going to My Mom's M/F and JoAnn's T/W/TH. I am nervous about EVERYTHING but I think it will be a good transition for Will. He is so ready to be around other kiddos!
ReplyDeleteOh and you will love these easy fun projects!