Well it looks like I haven't done any real update posts since the Riley County Fair! Will had a BLAST riding rides, eating junk, and playing games. I on the other hand was so HOT (we even waited until 8pm) and pretty miserable! He walked away with two large size prizes from the games. I would say his favorite ride were the slides but if you ask him its the 'roller coaster'.
I didn't pull the camera out too many times because I decided to bring the house with me and was trying to keep up with everything.
Tim did pretty well with the heat and eventually crashed in the stroller.
Will has been loving on TJ a lot lately.
Little stinker loves to be worn and the good old Bjorn is easiest to do housework/cook in so we have been putting it to good use lately. He constantly has his fist/fingers in his mouth working on his teefers.

We have pulled out ALL the gear. I love watching him bat at his toys in his car seat or play mat. He wasn't too sure of the Jumparoo at first but in no time was playing with these toys too. He doesn't jump too much yet but he does surprisingly swivel around to all the toys.
Mr. Will thinks its fun to sit in too!
We had our four month check up yesterday. He had to have two shots and an oral vaccine. He didn't even cry for the first shot but that second one really made him mad! He is pretty average: 25 in long &15 #'s.


that picture of will in the jumperoo reminds me so much of dane, he always jumps into the exercauser, except he cant get out once he's in! LOL
ReplyDelete