After receiving this I though for sure this weekend was going to be awe full! I had been at the pool with my friend Audrey and Will when we were forced to leave (parental choice) because Will was starting to be ornery. This lead to a full out kicking and screaming fit the whole way home. Needless to say I was in a hurry to get home and forgot to put on a turn signal! On top of all of this I got a call from Joe that he wasn't going to make it to my brother's birthday dinner because he had to stay late at work. Like I said I was just sure things were not going to be good.
Well, Will shaped up and we met the family at the new Japanese steak house, UMI. Will thought it was really neat to see the food being cooked in front of us and all of the fire tricks they did. Happy Birthday Uncle Ryan!
On Saturday we went out to the lake to meet up with the Ekart's. Joe was in a golf tournament Saturday and Today so we didn't camp out but we spent the afternoon/evening there.
It was cloudy so little brother was able to be out with us without getting too hot.
We were trying to get will to straighten out his hat and this is what he did with it...HA!
It started to rain a little when we first got there but Will didn't let that ruin the fun. He just ripped off his shirt and ran around in it.
Little brother is filling out nicely! He turned 2 months today. I am going to wait to update on him after his doctors appointment this week.
The campsite they had was PERFECT! it was just up from the dock and right next to a park.
Who needs clothes at the lake?
He is proving to be more and more like his brother loving to be up and looking around.
The sun started peaking out of the clouds just before it went under for the night. They had a little card game before dinner.
Will was in HEAVEN!
Will had his first boating experience. This was round two. The boys decided to try the tube before it got too dark out and will had fun waving to them.
The weekend turned out to be wonderful. You just can't let the little things get you down. I hope everyone else enjoyed some time with friends and family too!













No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your notes!