I have been going back and forth about leaving Will's hair longer or going short again. Well, as with most decisions I turned to Joe and he surprisingly said to cut it short for the summer. We have been going to Brenda since his first cut and he loves her but lately it has had to be HIS idea. So, the other day we were driving by her shop and he said "Mom, lets go get my hair cut." I jumped right on it and called to (thankfully) get him in that day.
This was Will's first time sitting on the booster instead of my lap!
Brenda always gives him a sucker/candy afterwards. So handsome!
Our tradition has been to get ice cream after every hair cut.
We usually walk over to Coldstone but Will has been lovin some FroYo!
how cute!
ReplyDeletehe looks sooo handsome!!
ReplyDeleteI miss brenda :( she is the BEST!!!