We spent the whole day outside in the water today. We started off 'washing' the car, then watered the grass, then played with the water table and finally I pulled out the pool. I wasn't sure if it was too early to let will get in the pool but he didn't seem to mind the cold water at all. In fact he persuaded me to do it when he was sitting in the water table! It was interesting trying to learn how to juggle keeping the baby satisfied ( and cool/in the shade), the dog satisfied, and a good eye on Will (he is surprisingly really well behaved outside so this helps). I would say I rocked it today! I don't always feel this way about how our days go so this makes me feel good to post. Maybe I am starting to really get the hang of this multiple child thing after all? I wish I could've gotten a start on a tan for my sister's wedding but there is no way this body is ready for a swimsuit yet. Unlike a couple of you fellow bloggers I am not one who gets back to pre-pregnancy weight quickly. I am excited to start working out. My six week follow up is next week so not too much longer until I fit some miles in! Will didn't seem to think I needed a suit though, he went ahead and soaked me in my shorts, little stinker!

His spot while we were out front.
"Look at me Mom"
He kept telling me the 'rules' for playing with the ball are that you have to be IN the water!
Best place I found for him while we were in the back was in his bassinet on the counter with my screen door open so I could listen for him.
We are moving up to ones this week. Makes me kind of sad!
HAHA I feel the same way! It is tough going out with 2 kids! I took Dane out for like half an hour and I was so worried about knox being too hot that I made him come inside. I still have to get the hang of it too bc i don't want dane to miss out too much on all the fun things this summer!
ReplyDelete