We had a day FULL of celebration yesterday. First of all it was my first Mother's Day as a mother to two, it was our Uncle Terry's birthday, and we had TJ baptized. The day started off with me getting to sleep in and Joe grabbing some breakfast and coffee. Then we headed to church followed by the baptism. After the baptism we had lunch together and of course cake and ice cream. We were so glad to be able to spend the day with most of our family. Hope all of you enjoyed the day as much as we did.
My brother, Ryan, and Joe's sister, Lindsy, the Godparents.
Our Priest that we love dearly. He married us and baptized Will.
My beautiful Momma.
She has been such a huge support with my transition from one kiddo to two. I don't know where I would be without you! I love you so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your notes!