I haven't been able to get myself to put together a good post lately so this will have to do. Two weekends ago I had planned on posting about Timothy's first trip to the races (Great Bend) but it was SO cold we didn't even take him out of the camper and I didn't take any pictures.
Lindsy Graduated on Sunday. We celebrated on Friday but I failed to bring my camera so I didn't get any pictures of her cute western themed party :(.
All Done!
We LOVE this pool. It is so easy to blow up because it has a spot to put the shop vac hose. I hadn't let Charlie get close enough to get in but this time Daddy put it up and guess what happened?!? Well he hasn't posed much threat of popping it and Will absolutely LOVED having him in it so we will probably let him in more often.
So I have been really bummed about my looks these days and thought a new "do" would help. It did for about a day! Now I am regretful and want my hair back!
This little man is doing great. I actually got my first REAL smile today! His eyes show no signs of turning brown yet. This is strange for me. My dad had blue eyes so I guess it shouldn't be but I never dreamed I would have a fair skinned, light headed, blue eyed boy!
He is such a tummy boy.
If you see these two riding around please don't freak out! I told Joe we are going to get him taken away! Will loves this and now any time we want to go for a walk he wants to do this instead.
I am so pumped for this summer to start. I am running out of ideas with Will. It will be nice to occasionally spend time with his cousins. I recently went to my orientation for nursing school and now I am even more anxious about what is to come. I am going to have NO life and still don't know exactly what we are doing with the kids.
Oh and in case anyone cares, all our feeding issues are solved. I requested Newman's Nipple Cream at my six week apt. I used it with Will too. It is like magic cream!
I love your hair cut! You look really pretty!
ReplyDeleteyour hair is super cute! i am actually thinking of cutting my hair like that again ( i had it that way last summer) but can't decide if i want to chop off my hair after growing it out for a yr!
ReplyDeleteThank you both!
ReplyDelete