Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 16 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby E is the size of an avocado or about 4.5 inches long
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 10 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Those Gap jeans I bought I had actually ordered after trying them on in the store. I wanted a size bigger just to make sure they would fit further down the road. BIG mistake. The regular length in the size bigger fit in the store with the exception of the length so I ordered the shorts. They definitely don't fit the same. I thought washing them would help, it didn't. So, now I am on the hunt again for some skinny's.
Gender: Can't wait to find out! We have a doctors apt. on Friday. We schedule the sono at that apt. Hopefully it won't be too far out from then.
Movement: I've felt baby flutters off and on for several weeks.
Sleep: Sleep this past week has been good. We are all finally over the flu and sleeping through the night.
What I miss: Running consistently. I was really in shape prior to pregnancy and unfortunately I let most of that go already.
Cravings: Nothing in particular. I get random cravings after I hear of something.
Symptons: Right now just occasional tiredness and headaches
Best Moment this week: Spending Friday trick-or-treating all over the Happiness' numerous business districts and imagining what life next year will be like with TWO!
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your notes!