Well our poor little guy has had the flu since last Saturday night. We thought he was just having an allergy to something because he had thrown up a couple of times earlier in the week. Then, Saturday night he woke up throwing up and has continued since! Every other day since Monday he has had a good day with a better appetite and increased energy and then he seems to relapse. Tonight we celebrated Candice's 30th birthday at Olive Garden. Will slept through the whole meal (RARE) and then as soon as we got home threw up AGAIN! I hope there is an end in sight. He seems okay now with a good amount of energy. Joe and I actually shared his symptoms on Monday evening. Prior to us getting it the doctor did some blood work since his symptoms weren't the typical flu (having lasted so long). Everything came back normal. We are now assuming its just a bug that will pass. In between all of these yucky flu events we have done more crafts. I told will to pick out his favorite two and say cheese so he picked these and told his pumpkins, "say cheese pumpkins"!


This was a fun easy project for him. While he was napping one day I cut out all the parts for these felt pumpkins and ghosts. Then I guided him by laying the parts out where they would go on the face, talked to him about where our noses, eyes and mouths were and then let him pick them up and stick them down (they didn't always end up back in the exact spot which gives them each their own unique look). All of the black felt I bought had a sticky back which was easiest, the other colors had to be glued down with fabric glue which he liked more of course.
so this is how ryan and i got sick!?!? allergy...uh huh!
ReplyDelete