Pumpkin carving was a success with no cuts, no mess ups, and three cute pumpkins. I forgot a pic???
We will have to do these again since I forgot the water in the caramel. But they are still pretty good, just hard!
Oh, and we only ended up with two burned fingers!
(4th Generation Ekart racer)
We took the opportunity for a practice round in Aggiville. He did well with holding his bucket up but still wouldn't say "trick-or-treat"
Made a pit stop at Mr. P's before the homecoming parade to visit aunt Kelsy and she gave us a flag to go with our costume.
your belly is so cute!!! What camera do you have? Do you like it? I am in the market for a new one and want one that will take good pics and last a long time. Your pics always look so good. Cute idea for the costume by the way, the Ekarts sure love their racing!
ReplyDelete