Yesterday was my mom's 55th birthday. We went over to her house and ate my favorite lasagna. It is made with cream cheese instead of cottage/ricotta and has green olive slices in it. We also had a DQ ice-cream cake. My siblings and I gave her a unique gift made with lots of love. It was a list of 55 things that either make us think of her or that she has taught us. We also gave her a beautiful arrangement from Kistner's (they always do an amazing job!), and homemade peanut brittle. (This was my second attempt ever at Peanut Brittle. The first time was back in May for Mother's day and it was not successful but this turned out pretty good.)Mike gave her a really neat calendar from Gatherings on the Prairie in JC and a gift card to there. This is her favorite semi-local store. It was a really fun night and I am pretty sure she had a great time too.

I Do Now
1 week ago

I love the List of 55 things your mom has taught you! That is a great gift!
ReplyDeleteDid you take it somewhere to print off that pretty or did you do it yourself?
I had it sent to the lab I use to print pics. I don't know if you can tell but at the bottom it has a silhouette of each of us kids too.
ReplyDelete