December 18, 2009
The Countdown is ON
Wow! Can you believe it is almost Christmas already? I sure can't. I have been meaning to post the few pictures we have of us setting up our tree. BOTH batteries died for my camera while we were decorating. I did have the video camera rolling so we will always have that. I am pretty well set for Christmas. This is a first in a LONG time that I won't have to drag Joe out two days before Christmas to get gifts. Will has been a good boy and I have a feeling Santa will be bringing him some pretty cool gifts. In fact he sent me a note telling me to clear out some space in his room for a big piece of play furniture he has to put together. Can anyone guess what he might be getting. We got him a few puzzles and "utensils" to go with it. Joe can't decide who will be liking this gift more, Mom or Will? I think it is too cute. It is a gender neutral type of gift that some men don't think boys need but Daddy LOVES doing this so I figured Will would LOVE to pretend to do it too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i think i know what you guys are talking about and he'll LOVE it. I know my nephew loves his and especially when he was will's age he loved BANGING the utensils together and was always carrying them around! Aiden just had his birthday and needs absolutely NOTHING more! We have no idea what we're going to get him... AH!
ReplyDeleteYes, he will love it! I wanted to get Aiden one for his birthday but Amber said they didn't have enough room, what a meanie :) That picture of Will with the x-mas lights is adorable! Hope you guys have a merry x-mas!
ReplyDelete