I did it myself. I used a lot of tips from the cutest blog on the block and Amanda at kevinandamanda.com (they are on my people I read) You have to have a photoshop program or something like it (Gimp is a free program very similar to photoshop.) you can usually google for html codes of particular types of codes you want for example rotating header pic. I have found that a lot of people give out free tips on their blogs and google will locate them for you if they're related to your search topic. Also, the buttons and such are free downloads from digital scrapbooking sites. Amanda also offers a few of these downloads and tips for other sites that do too.
I was wondering if you create your own background and header or if you have someone else do it for you? If you do it yourself, how do you do it?!?!
ReplyDeleteI did it myself. I used a lot of tips from the cutest blog on the block and Amanda at kevinandamanda.com (they are on my people I read) You have to have a photoshop program or something like it (Gimp is a free program very similar to photoshop.) you can usually google for html codes of particular types of codes you want for example rotating header pic. I have found that a lot of people give out free tips on their blogs and google will locate them for you if they're related to your search topic. Also, the buttons and such are free downloads from digital scrapbooking sites. Amanda also offers a few of these downloads and tips for other sites that do too.
ReplyDelete