Well, it hasn't been too bad adding up all of my calories. I still have been able to eat what I want I have just been careful not to over eat. From my estimations I will probably be able to lose 6lbs by January 5th! One thing that I am sad about cutting out is my YUMMY coffee drinks. Man, those things are full of hidden calories. I tried the lite/no whip/sugar free version and Yuck is all I can say about it. Okay enough about this topic. I don't want this to turn into a blog about my weight plans so I will probably not post anymore about it (Until January 5th of course).
This is one of the many reports you can use on sparkpeople. The line is what calories I ate, orange is BMR calories I will burn anyways, and green is what calories I burned exercising that day.


After I read your first post about the healthy choice meals and stuff I decided that (after the holidays of course) I would try it out just to see if it worked for me. That night I had a dream that I was counting all the calories I consume in one day and it equaled out to over 40,000!!! LOL
ReplyDeleteOh and I'm waiting til after the holidays because my sister's wedding is in Jan and I ordered my dress online in my normal size, yeah its pretty much gigantic so no point in dieting before then if my dress is already too big, right?