Well I am in the midst of updating my blog's appearance. I am still playing around with ideas so you may see it change frequently. Just wanted you to know.
so cute emily!! Im so not good at this blogging thing... do you use photoshop for your banners?? i also like your little name thing, did you do that as well and how do you get that to show up instead of a pic when you update your blog?? Does that make sense?? ha ha ha, im so horrible at this i need a crash course on blogging :)
I went to cutest blog on the block and went through the free blog secrets section. I basically did all of the changes they teach you to do. The signiture and banner tutorials are in there. I do use photoshop to create the banners. It is so time consuming though. This proves hard to sit down and do with the little one around so I was up until 2am playing around! It is so interesting to me. I wish I would've learned more about this stuff in school.
ha! agree!! i have to wait until aiden goes to bed to do anything on the computer and most the time im too tired myself and just want to spend time with mike! thanks for the info, i really appreciate it!! Now just have to find the time to explore and play around with it :)
so cute emily!! Im so not good at this blogging thing... do you use photoshop for your banners?? i also like your little name thing, did you do that as well and how do you get that to show up instead of a pic when you update your blog?? Does that make sense?? ha ha ha, im so horrible at this i need a crash course on blogging :)
ReplyDeleteI went to cutest blog on the block and went through the free blog secrets section. I basically did all of the changes they teach you to do. The signiture and banner tutorials are in there. I do use photoshop to create the banners. It is so time consuming though. This proves hard to sit down and do with the little one around so I was up until 2am playing around! It is so interesting to me. I wish I would've learned more about this stuff in school.
ReplyDeleteha! agree!! i have to wait until aiden goes to bed to do anything on the computer and most the time im too tired myself and just want to spend time with mike! thanks for the info, i really appreciate it!! Now just have to find the time to explore and play around with it :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSuper cute blog, Emily! :) I love your header!! :)
ReplyDelete