Halloween weekend was a lot of fun. We didn't actually make it out door to door because this little puppy was having too much fun "sharing his own bones" aka handing out candy. Every time the doorbell would ring he would get really excited and run to the candy bowl going "oh,oh,oh." He even put the pieces of candy in each of the kids' bags. (we did go out last weekend in aggiville so don't think I am completely a bad mom for not taking him door to door)
We did make it over to Grandma and Grandpa S's.
Who ya gonna call...Ghost Busters!
Mommy's 1st pumpkin she carved. Man that is a lot of work! I carved 'Boo' on Friday night while Daddy made us tacos. After one pumpkin I was DONE. I had to do at least one though because I LOVE toasted pumpkin seeds. Will had a lot of fun scraping the insides out.

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteWill makes probably the cutest puppy ever!
ReplyDeleteFacebook does seem a little stalker-ish! LOL
ReplyDeleteAnd Kathleen is soooo right! Will is ADORABLE!!!!