What a wonderful week it has been for the Mckinney family and their little baby boy, Stellan. I had previously asked you all to pray for this little guy while he underwent surgery (that had a %20 "home-run" chance). Well,folks,he is now SVT FREE!!! visit his momma's blog to read more. Thank you to all of you who did Pray for him and most of all thank you Lord for this beautiful MIRACLE!
Hey Emily! Turn Around Ranch is actually a residential facility for teenagers with behavioral disorders. Zach and I were residential psych techs at the intensive treatment unit. Our "cottage" consisted of 12 teens, boys and girls, between 11 and 16 years old. It was a very challenging job because some of those kids had very serious mental disorders and were physically aggressive.
ReplyDeleteOh I see. That would be tough. What an experience to have had for both of you.
ReplyDelete