May 28, 2009
1 more month
Will is 11 months old today. I am very sad that this year is almost over but also very excited to celebrate his first birthday. I cant believe how much has happened over the past year. It is incredible how fast these little babies develop into their own little person. From refusing to be swaddled, never eating cereal, never sleeping on his own, refusing to hold his bottle, to refusing to eat baby foods he has really shown what a stubborn personality he is going to have. As difficult as he can be though Joe and I both agree we hope he keeps this drive in him and uses it in a good way. I am not trying to say that Will was a bad baby but just spoiled! We have loved every minute of him and wouldn't trade any difficult moment for the world. We have been so lucky to have such a healthy happy boy. In the upcoming post I plan to list his milestones and dates accomplished and then list his stats from prior check ups. Check back to see how far we've come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your notes!