I never did post anything about Mothers Day. We have been super busy around here with the end of the school year, graduations, weddings, zoo trips etc. It seems May always disappears every year! We did have a wonderful day. First we went to Mass and then headed out to eat with my mom, Mike, Ryan, Candice and Hayden at IHOP. Then, we went to my mom's to hang out and look at their cruise pictures. They had a great time! We also spent a lot of time on the computer planning our trip to Destin Florida in July with my sister and brother and his family! Later that evening we headed to T&V's to eat with the Ekarts. Lots of time spent with all of the family...wouldn't have had it any other way! Oh yeah, Joe and Will gave me a matching third band to complete (the way I have always wanted it to look anyways)my wedding and engagement ring set ...I am one lucky momma!

No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your notes!