April 13, 2012
Just when I thought I knew
Well Joe and I will have some things to learn about to prepare for Claire Ryann's arrival! Yup, it's a girl! I am still trying to believe it, I was certain it was a boy. I will post sono pics when I get on my PC because I can't figure out how to upload from my phone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay!!! Congrats Emily! LOVE the name. Bring on the pin, dresses and bows
ReplyDeleteI know I can't wait to buy little outfits and tuts and head bands and and and!
Deletei am soooo excited for you guys!! hubby and i are talking about trying for a girl sometime in the next year, hope we get as lucky as you guys! :)
ReplyDeleteOooo How exciting! I have no tips or tricks to let you in on but good luck!
DeleteOMG!!!! Congrats!!!! I am soooooooooooo excited for you! What a lucky little girl to have TWO fantastic big brothers! LOVE her name too!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks, her middle name is after her Uncle (my brother) Ryan. Claire was a name we stumbled upon when looking online. I loved it from the start but had a hard time fitting it as a first name, it seemed to work better as a middle name, until it hit me to use Ryann.
DeleteYeah Emily!! So happy for you, girls are so much fun (and so much drama). Start buying the pink!
ReplyDeleteYay! How exciting! I love the name!
ReplyDelete