I wish this day came more often! I had a wonderful day today. I felt like a real nurse today at clinical getting to perform several skills including: injections, placing a catheter, and a dressing change! I don't know if you can really appreciate these things but as a nursing student it makes for an awesome day! While at clinical I missed out on another exciting event, TJ took his first steps! I of course was teary eyed when I found out but totally thrilled for him. Will was walking at 10 months and TJ will be 11 months in a few days. Joe said it was only a few steps and of course when I got home he was asleep so I have yet to see it. Finally my night ended with the most heart warming whisper form Will, "Mom, when I grow up I'm going to marry you!" Obviously he doesn't understand what marriage is all about but it totally melted my heart.
Just because I don't like to post without a picture here are my favorite boys:
Don't they look thrilled?
how fun!! knox ust started taking steps as well, i am so freaked out and not ready for that! haha
ReplyDeleteI am thinking of putting together a monthly cooking party where everyone makes one dish, and we all swap and we have freezer meals ready. how many depends on how many people want to attend, but it sounds fun and easy for nights when you may not want to cook, etc! if you are interested plz let me know--email me at megan_corral@yahoo.com