TJ turned 9 months on the 5th of January. He decided he would crawl just one day before this! He is everywhere now. I am sure he will be walking in no time. He loves to pull up and walk around the furniture as well as the push toys. For the past month we have been supplementing with formula. I was starting to get the idea that he wasn't getting enough at his feedings so I thought we would try and make the transition while I was home over break. He has done well going back and forth. I still nurse at every opportunity but then sometimes I follow up with a small formula bottle depending on how he responds to the feeding. He has been teething like crazy with no signs of any new"toofers" popping through :( He has all the prime symptoms of teething but no results after about a month and a half.
Love those baby blues!
He has been loving his swing. He giggles when you first start pushing him. He especially loves it when big brother is swinging next to him.
Cant' believe it's already been 9 Months! He is such a sweet boy. I feel so lucky to have been blessed with two beautiful, full of life, smart boys!
This time last year I was starting to get uncomfortable and anxious to meet this little guy.
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
***
I REALLY can't believe that in 9 more months I will look like this AGAIN!



Congratulations!! Way to sneak that in there! :)
ReplyDeleteTJ is SO cute!
really!? Congratulations!!! :)
ReplyDeleteOmg congratulations!! Details!! And TJ is so adorable!!
ReplyDeleteOMG!!!! Yay!!!! Congrats Emily!!!! So happy for you!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Congrats on baby #3!!!
ReplyDeleteThank you everyone! Details to come.
ReplyDeleteim dying for the details!! :)
ReplyDeleteHow did I miss this post and your announcement!! I was reading your comment on Sarah's blog and I was like wha-at!!!! So I hurried over to your blog and sure enough, I totally never read or even saw this post! Congratulations. You are going to be one busy Momma!
ReplyDelete