I LOVE the new look!! You should do a tutorial on how to do it. I CANNOT find a plain colored background anywhere and that is what I want sooo bad!! How did you do this? I also love all the new pictures of the kids. Those boys are so darn cute, love TJ's blue eyes!!!
Amy Hall (Long)
I had to go as anonymous because for some reason I cannot comment with my blogger account anymore. What the heck? So annoying, but I really wanted to comment on this so this is how I had to do it.
Thanks Amy! I just used photoshop to get the plain background. I created a new document at 1024px X 768px and then selected fill background with color. Save it as a jpeg and upload it to photobucket and then paste the url to the html code of your blog. I do a lot of trial and error before I end up with what I want so I don't know how reliable I am as a source but I will say Kevin and Amanda's blog is where I get a lot of my answers if this isn't clear.
Wow, thanks! I never would have thought to try photoshop. Is that where you make your buttons too? Seriously Emily you are so creative you should do the blogging thing for money. Between your photography and blog design I think you have something. You should look into it.
Yeah I make everything in photoshop. It would be fun to do as a job for sure but I get so sucked into it that I think Joe would kill me if I did it as a job!
I LOVE the new look!! You should do a tutorial on how to do it. I CANNOT find a plain colored background anywhere and that is what I want sooo bad!! How did you do this? I also love all the new pictures of the kids. Those boys are so darn cute, love TJ's blue eyes!!!
ReplyDeleteAmy Hall (Long)
I had to go as anonymous because for some reason I cannot comment with my blogger account anymore. What the heck? So annoying, but I really wanted to comment on this so this is how I had to do it.
Thanks Amy! I just used photoshop to get the plain background. I created a new document at 1024px X 768px and then selected fill background with color. Save it as a jpeg and upload it to photobucket and then paste the url to the html code of your blog. I do a lot of trial and error before I end up with what I want so I don't know how reliable I am as a source but I will say Kevin and Amanda's blog is where I get a lot of my answers if this isn't clear.
ReplyDeleteWow, thanks! I never would have thought to try photoshop. Is that where you make your buttons too? Seriously Emily you are so creative you should do the blogging thing for money. Between your photography and blog design I think you have something. You should look into it.
ReplyDeleteAmy
Yeah I make everything in photoshop. It would be fun to do as a job for sure but I get so sucked into it that I think Joe would kill me if I did it as a job!
ReplyDelete