I quit doing the monthly onesies because spending $15 a month to have them printed just to wear once is a bit ridiculous! I should order the stickers off of Etsy but this month I am just going to let it go and decide if I want to continue it later.
He still loves his peanut shell and even hangs out in it sitting up now.
TJ is changing so much! The past two nights he has slept through the night! He smiles all the time. He grabs at his toys. He coos and has imitated noises I have made (I don't know if it was just coincidence though.) We moved him up to size 2 diapers because we were starting to have blowouts. I see us moving on to 3-6 months clothes this month too. Unfortunately he is starting to have symptoms of teething already. I have heard about these "magical" Baltic amber teething beads that have been turned into necklaces and bracelets for babies. The resin releases an acid when worn and that acid has been shown to help reduce symptoms of teething including swelling, drooling, fever, and pain. I think I am going to give them a try. He is generally a happy boy as you can see in the pictures above! I am going to try and get some 3 month pictures this week and hopefully big brother will cooperate and let me put him in some.


You could do what Young House Love did with their baby girl and just take pictures of him in a plain white onesie and photoshop the month on it.
ReplyDeleteYour boys are sooooo adorable! And I really like your new layout. : )
Thanks Erica, brilliant idea!
ReplyDelete