So once again I am up with a sleepless night. I actually woke up with contraction pains at 3am. They are inconsistent but frequent. I am not too hopeful though. I spent all day Wednesday thinking I was in labor and then woke up Thursday to NOTHING. So we shall see. The other night I had Joe get the video camera ready to be used for delivery. We had video on it from when Will was just over a year. I've been wasting these wee hours watching them. It is fun to "re-live" life but I am sad we haven't been as good as we use to be about capturing video of Will recently. I do take A LOT of pictures but never remember to do the video. Some of the footage was from around Christmas of 2009 when I was SKINNY! It was shocking to see how little I got with just diet alone (I hadn't started really training at that point yet.) It makes me hopeful about shedding this baby weight. If you recall
this post I used
Spark People to get started on that weight loss journey. I will leave you with a video of Will signing and a promise to myself to pull the video camera out more!
My Baby can sign. from Emily Ekart on Vimeo.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your notes!