skip to main | skip to sidebar

Linkbar

  • Home
  • Our Story
  • Big Brother
  • Lil Brother
  • Big Sis
  • Baby Brother
  • Lil Sis
  • Instagram
  • Pinterest

    April 14, 2011

    Due Date

    Today is Timothy's official due date but instead it has been 9 days since we brought our second born home.  Time needs to SLOW DOWN.  I would say recovery physically has happened faster this go around (speaking of baby blues mainly here). However, I don't feel on top of my game just yet. Breastfeeding is of course a little bit of a struggle. With Will it was that he wouldn't latch on and with Timothy I just seem to be SO engorged. I am trying not to over stimulate myself because I don't really have any reason to pump  and have a freezer full of milk like I needed with Will( I will be home with Timothy until this fall). It seems crazy to me that there are people that don't produce enough milk when I have enough for triplets! It seems to be getting better but I am having to pump several times per day just to feel comfortable. I am trying to spread the time I pump out further and further so my body wont' think I really need that milk. On a different note, I had big plans for taking pictures of Timothy and Will and I have yet to do it. I did get a couple the other day while attempting some Easter photos of a friends baby but not enough for me to feel complete yet. I have been going all week with different appointments and visits with friends/family but today is my day to stay home and try to accomplish my photography goal.  Other goals I have include the baby book, a list of "firsts", and a list of gifts.  Will is doing well with the adjustment.  He has shown definite signs of jealousy but nothing out of the ordinary.  We have tried to continue to do "fun" things with him daily.  This does make getting anything else done, like housework, impossible.  I am so use to a weekly house cleaning schedule (with all those nesting instincts) so this does give me a little bit of a complex.  I try to make it a point to keep up on our laundry at least!  Things are really coming together as a family of four.  Hopefully I will continue to be able to find time for some blog worthy posts.




    Photobucket
    Updated for you by Emily at 10:09 AM

    1 comment:

    1. Lindsay JourdanApril 27, 2011 at 9:03 PM

      Em,

      I love your blog and all the pictures. Your little men are so cute! Can't wait to meet Mr. Timothy!

      Love you so much & congrats!

      Linz

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
        Reply
    Add comment
    Load more...

    We love your notes!

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

  • The Idea Room
    The Best Chocolate Raspberry Wontons for Parties and Holidays
    1 day ago
  • nienie
    Seven Minutes
    2 days ago
  • Enjoying the Small Things
    2024 Stocking Stuffer Guide for Kids, Tweens & Teens
    1 year ago
  • Kelly's Korner
    Park City Utah
    4 years ago
  • My Three Blondies
    Cover Reveal: Somewhere Between Falling
    7 years ago
  • The Domestic Wannabe
    arden rae | a birth story
    7 years ago
  • Little Moments Like These...
    Kai at 11 months
    8 years ago
  • The Macs
    annie kate
    8 years ago
  • styleberry BLOG
    60 Inch Dining Table
    8 years ago
  • Team Gramkow
    March of Dimes: March for Babies 2018: Kansas City
    8 years ago
  • a good life.
    parker // impromptu photo shoot
    9 years ago
  • The Branicks
    New House!
    9 years ago
  • iHeartFaces.com
    Saying Goodbye: Our Final Post
    9 years ago
  • The Wright Family Blog
    Baseball Runner Ups
    9 years ago
  • What's New at Kevin and Amanda's Homepage
    The Best Guacamole Recipe Ever!
    10 years ago
  • NurtureBaby Blog
    sample-5.jpg
    10 years ago
  • The Corral Connection
    A big long update!
    10 years ago
  • on earth as it is in heaven
    10 years ago
  • Dream Pretty...
    I dream of... Dressing my baby bump
    11 years ago
  • our wonderful, crazy life
    black magic
    11 years ago
  • the anderson crew
    florida, part 1.
    11 years ago
  • Pixel Perfect
    Day 7 - 31 Days to a REAL FOOD kitchen makeover
    11 years ago
  • Kathlip & Phileen
    Namibian Safari
    11 years ago
  • PARTY of FIVE
    Time marches on ...
    12 years ago
  • CREATE STUDIO
    A Neon Silly Monster Birthday Party
    12 years ago
  • miller fam
    {bits of a summer}
    12 years ago
  • whatever
    movin' on....
    12 years ago
  • everything beautiful
    Modesty
    13 years ago
  • The Perfectly Imperfect Parent
    On Top of the World
    13 years ago
  • All About Aiden...Always!!
    Our Weekend!
    14 years ago
  • The Huelsing's Adventures in Upstate New York
    Lake George Hike
    14 years ago
  • The Adventures of Beckham
    Houston, we have a walker!!
    15 years ago
  • The Cope Family
    Ok, here is our REAL new blog address
    15 years ago
  • When a Duet Becomes a Trio
    Day with lens...
    16 years ago
  • Crazybananas
  • a record of our reality
  • Love from Texas
  • eighteen25
Show 5 Show All