He will be Graduating from K-State on Saturday with a degree in Computer Engineering! I can't tell you how hard he has worked for this. He has so much to be proud of. Also, he was offered a job with a company he was interning for here in town so we are very excited about that . We figured we would have to move to KC or further. To be able to stay close to home while our kiddos are young (and while I am still in school) is something we had hoped for. Way to go Daddy! We love you SO SO much!

Way to go Joe!!! That's awesome, and I am so jealous you get to stay in Manhattan :) Emily, what are you going to school for?
ReplyDeleteI have applied to Washburn's School of Nursing BSN program. I find out in February if I get in for Fall 2011. I also applied to the ADN program at Manhattan Vo-Tech.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! Congrats to Joe!
ReplyDelete