December 7, 2010
Under Construction
For whatever reason winter months tend to leave me with sleepless nights (could be pregnancy too but It happens when I am not pregnant also). So, I am using my "free" computer time in the wee morning hours to update my blog. It has been much needed. The linkbar at the top is not functioning yet. I plan to update those links, create a new background, and create a few new header images. That should keep my creative itch calmed down. I use to be very in to scrap booking. But now I just don't seem to make time for it. Digital scrap booking and editing is a nice quiet alternative for filling that need and without much bother to the rest of the household. We will see how far I get before the little babe arrives!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your notes!