What a BEAUTIFUL day we had to celebrate such a BEAUTIFUL gift that CHRIST gave us. We really had a fun filled weekend. Friday we had my mom keep Will so we could join the Ekart clan for Karen's birthday dinner at "the Hut" (It was Good Friday and we wanted to be able to still practice abstaining from meat and they serve some great Lenten Meals) The Purcell's were home so we joined them and the Hill's at the Park for the city Easter egg hunt on Saturday. Then it was off to the Zoo followed by dinner at Grandma "T" and Papa Mike's. Sunday started off with Mass (Will ranked a 9.5 on the scale for good Mass behavior!) and then we headed out to Lake Elbo for our annual Easter Pot Luck. This was the first year out of several that we were able to enjoy being outside. Usually it is rainy and cool. Will did well with the whole egg hunt concept. He figured out there was candy in the eggs and would start opening the eggs while continuing to hunt! I guess it is hard work looking for eggs and he needed some pick-me-up!

( I will post more pictures when I get more time)
On a totally different note, Will is biting! He bit Hayden on Saturday through his shorts. I thought Hayden was pretending to cry to make Will realize biting hurts people so I didn't really get too upset at first. I soon realized he wasn't joking and really was hurt! I couldn't believe he could cause so much damage with his little teeth through a pair of shorts at that .
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your notes!