We all had so much fun. This marathon was put on very well. They had something for you to do each day starting Friday. We had fun watching the little Irish cloggers at the packet pick up. The Sand sculpture was neat to watch progress from the time it started as a Mt. of sand. We walked everywhere we went and definitely felt it! There was a nice seafood restaurant just down the block from our hotel that Audrey treated us to and it was really good (the waitress not so much though.) and the atmosphere was cool. We sat next to huge fire pits outside with the ocean just feet away. Oh and the picture of the no #$(@*@ is a sign they have all over telling you that they will ticket you for cursing! Overall AWESOME experience for my first marathon. Thank you to everyone who supported me and helped me get there by encouraging me, watching Will so I could run, and running/biking with me.
I'm impressed! I'm still clawing my way towards a 5K!
ReplyDeleteso awesome Emily, good job!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete