So I have already cut both Will and My hair. I had said I was going to try to grow both out but I have an addiction to getting our hair done! Oh well, I think he looks pretty darn cute either way.
emily, I love you pictures! are you taking up photography as a hobby?? Im looking into classes in kc for when we move... i think it'd be fun and maybe earn a little money on the side :) I like how you added emily ekart photography to the pics! Did you do that and edit the photos in photoshop???
I did do the editing and watermark in photoshop. I have done some pictures for my family and a couple of sports teams but I soon realized how time consuming it can be and that I would have to be able to invest more time and money than I had available to make it become much more. I did make a few bucks though! It is fun and I plan to continue to do it more as a hobby (for now anyway). I bet there will be much more to offer as for as classes go in KC. That will be so much fun!
emily, I love you pictures! are you taking up photography as a hobby?? Im looking into classes in kc for when we move... i think it'd be fun and maybe earn a little money on the side :) I like how you added emily ekart photography to the pics! Did you do that and edit the photos in photoshop???
ReplyDeleteI did do the editing and watermark in photoshop. I have done some pictures for my family and a couple of sports teams but I soon realized how time consuming it can be and that I would have to be able to invest more time and money than I had available to make it become much more. I did make a few bucks though! It is fun and I plan to continue to do it more as a hobby (for now anyway). I bet there will be much more to offer as for as classes go in KC. That will be so much fun!
ReplyDelete