We have had some fabulous days here lately. I think this sunshine will do us all some good! It seems like this winter has been very hard to get through. Will and I took advantage of the nice weather yesterday and headed to the park. I don't know if it was more of a turning point for Mom or for Will but he went down the big green winding slide all by himself. I usually don't enjoy the park that much because I am a worry wart and stay up tight the whole time he is running around trying to do things ALL BY HIMSELF. This time was so different. I had so much fun and was so proud of my BIG boy! I had my camera with me but the memory card was left in the computer so I wasn't able to get any pictures :(. I will try to upload some more recent ones soon. I haven't taken him for his usual haircut and I kind of like it longer. I will have to put one up with it this way and see what y'all think. It is so amazing to watch this stage of learning. He can count up to ten, pick out certain colors (mostly blue and red), sing some songs (twinkle twinkle), knows what the kitty should or should not be doing!, understands what it means to say the word "too" (maybe this is no big deal but I thought it was pretty smart of him to say ...and Will 'too'), always ask for hug in the morning when I kiss him good-bye (melts my heart when he does this), reminds us to pray before we eat or go to bed, identifies Jesus, is getting very curious about using the potty by himself ( and knows the process of wiping, flushing, washing hands and turn out the lights and asks to do all of those things with you in that order even if he isn't the one going to the bathroom.) LOVES to shoot baskets, and LOVE LOVE LOVES ELMO! This little guy is so special to Joe and I. I am so grateful to be able to spend more time with him. I love every minute of it!
Oh and for those of you keeping track, he is still in our bed but off the "night-night's!)
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your notes!