Last weekend Joe and I went to LA for the KSU vs. UCLA game and to see some of our friends that live there . That was a huge step for us since we have only left him two other times for one night at a time. He had a great weekend with both grandparents. Joe and I enjoyed ourselves a lot too. We stayed at the Casa Del Mar on Santa Monica one night, ate at BOA (a yummy Harry's like steakhouse on the 3rd street Promenade) and did a lot of window shopping. Garret D. (Joe's high school buddy that lives there) works on the set of Medium so he showed us around and we had the privilege of seeing what all he does behind the scenes. It made me really appreciate people like him! The only famous person we recognized seeing on the trip was Kristin Davis (from Sex and the City) in the airport on our way home.
Not only did I have a lot going on with our change in schedule from the summer, but I have been spending a lot of my time in the evening running. I am running my first half marathon on Sunday in Omaha. I am really excited for this event but ultimately my goal is to run a full marathon in the spring.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your notes!