This year I can't really take credit for the cute Valentine's Will took to his Pre-K class. I ended up purchasing a printable from
Etsy and paired it up with Varsity Donuts. They did turn out pretty cute though! (Sorry no pictures, only one I have is on Instagram) Will also wanted to do the traditional Valentine so I picked up a box for like $2 of his favorite Power Rangers (AHH, when is this phase going to end????) Both Grandma's spoiled us with lots of candy and toys! I was a slacker and failed to get any fun cards out to the family but I did manage to get a few pictures of the kids (if only they were all looking and Will was in focus, bummer). Joe was in NYC that week for work so I am going to use that as my excuse (didn't stop him from surprising me with flowers delivered to the house, Love him!)
Hope everyone else had a great Valentine's Day too!
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your notes!