Is this blog even still active??? I have been very uninterested in blogging lately. This is mostly due to the fact that I stay super busy with these two but there is something else going on that I am just not sure how to describe. I just feel like a mubo jumbo mess! I am definitely not on my game. It is like everything in my life is always a MESS! I use to have a house without a spec of dirt in it nor a thing out of place. NOT the case these days. I am working towards routine and organization and I can see the light but still sifting through life! However, messy life or not we are still enjoying every minute of it. I am so grateful God brought Joe and I together and blessed us with these two special boys!



he is getting sooo big!!
ReplyDeleteoh and p.s., give yourself a break, you are pregnant with 2 little boys! :)
ReplyDeleteVery true! I keep thinking I am going to be doing this with three soon and that makes me even crazier!!! But your right pregnancy does take a toll on 'normal.'
Delete