We took the boys out today to enjoy this beautiful weather and an added bonus was that I got to play with my new camera! Will loves the park by the lake so we headed that way. We figured it wouldn't be too busy since a huge majority of the town was celebrating "Fake Patty's Day" but there were actually a ton of people out there.
This little Mr. did not want to cooperate with sitting in the chair!
And this one....well HE was just too tempted with the running water and mud! Directly after this picture he took a hop right into that water. The Emily before motherhood would have totally freaked out because I had a plan to get a family picture but the Emily of today was just glad to see him so happy and thought to myself "this is the life of a 3 year old boy so why not capture it as it is?"
Well, I moved on from the whole chair idea and thought I would just let him explore and get some good pictures that way but this little stinker has figured out how to totally ignore that big black thing in his face!
He was pretty somber the whole afternoon.
Not a particularly great picture of TJ but I love that Will is in the background.
love, love, LOVE his eyes!
Will continued to run around fancy free and also pretty much avoided me! Every time I would ask him to smile he would give me a ridiculously cheesy face.
Strange to get such a 'fall-ish' picture in March but there was this HUGE collection of leaves in the middle of the park so Joe suggested putting him in them. I was thinking OMG what might be underneath, but I am glad we did because this is one of the best pictures of the day.
We really had a great day hanging out with no plans or agenda for once. Even our dog, Charlie, had fun out there (forgot to post a pic of him). A lot of my pictures didn't meet my expectations of quality either because of my lack of knowledge or uncooperative models but they are all keepers for sure. These are the days you never want to forget.






No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your notes!