skip to main | skip to sidebar

Linkbar

  • Home
  • Our Story
  • Big Brother
  • Lil Brother
  • Big Sis
  • Baby Brother
  • Lil Sis
  • Instagram
  • Pinterest

    September 14, 2011

    It's been a while

    WOW, does anyone even check this anymore?  Life is even more crazy than I had expected it to be as a full time nursing student so needless to say the blog is a low priority right now.  It makes me really sad too because I know I will look back and wish I had captured more moments of TJ's first year and Will at 3.  It is what it is though!  I do still manage to make time for at least one fun day out of the weekend almost every weekend and have actually been working on some deep cleaning in a few areas of our house (garage, the kids' closet, play room).  Speaking of our house, Joe and I are officially homeowners now!  We aren't moving or anything but we did buy the duplex we have lived in since 2007 from our uncle.

     This is how TJ feels about this whole teething process!
     I am a such a follower and jumped on the whole Life Planner ban wagon but I am so glad I did because I too love it!  I always have loved having a planner (previously a Franklin Covey girl).  This was my birthday present/back to school present to myself.  It really does help me keep up with both school life and 'mom' life.
    YUMMY!  TJ started foods a few weeks back.  He still isn't really fond of much (just sweet potatoes and bananas really) but he will usually take a few bites of anything.  He doesn't care too much for rice cereal (neither did Will).

    The weekend before Labor Day weekend we went to Tuttle with Uncle Ryan.  He had rented a cabin out there so we spent one evening relaxing, eating, and enjoying the beautiful mild night.  

    Such a water baby!  He had just gotten off the jet ski with Daddy and LOVED it.  (I didn't get any good pictures of that :(  )  

    This kid would race now if they would let him!  He is definitely going to follow in the shoes of his Daddy, Grandpa, Uncle Terry, and Great Grandpa Ekart.  

    TJ got to go to his first K-State Football game.  He stayed back at the camper with Grandma Jo Ann the first half but the second half we brought him up and he did great.  

    I can't believe how big he is getting.  He is really starting to want to get a hold of everything I have in my hands while holding him, flipping to his belly and starting to inch around, jibber jabbering, close to sitting up, loves to blow bubbles.  It is so neat to watch him develop but it also makes me a little sad!  It is happening so fast, even faster than Will it seems.  He is such a good baby too.  He sleeps pretty well through the night and he doesn't really fuss much. He loves Will and giggles at him a lot. He is such a wonderful addition to our lives! 
    Will in LOVE with Iron Man right now and was stoked when I brought him home a costume to wear.  He use to run around the hose in a blanket declaring himself Iron Man.


    Photobucket
    Updated for you by Emily at 7:23 PM

    4 comments:

    1. SarahSeptember 14, 2011 at 8:23 PM

      Yes!! I was just thinking today that you hadn't done a blog in awhile! Congrats on buying your house! It looks really nice from pics. You should post some pics of the boy's room(s) :) Those planners are SO popular. Think I need one once my life gets busier. The boys are getting so big and are ssooo cute!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
        Reply
    2. KathleenSeptember 14, 2011 at 8:24 PM

      Your children are adorable. Congrats on the house!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
        Reply
    3. Megan C.September 14, 2011 at 9:37 PM

      the planner has seriously saved me. i hate to be unorganized, so it really helps me remember important things and manage my time.
      i think tj looks like big brother!! are you still nursing? good luck with everything I know its tought! i went to school online when dane was little and that was a pain and a half!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
        Reply
    4. AmySeptember 15, 2011 at 8:22 AM

      How is school going? I laughed so hard at the picture of Will in the Iron Man costume, love it!!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
        Reply
    Add comment
    Load more...

    We love your notes!

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

  • nienie
    I Do Now
    1 week ago
  • The Idea Room
    The Best Back to School Organization Ideas
    2 weeks ago
  • Enjoying the Small Things
    2024 Stocking Stuffer Guide for Kids, Tweens & Teens
    1 year ago
  • Kelly's Korner
    Park City Utah
    4 years ago
  • My Three Blondies
    Cover Reveal: Somewhere Between Falling
    7 years ago
  • The Domestic Wannabe
    arden rae | a birth story
    7 years ago
  • Little Moments Like These...
    Kai at 11 months
    8 years ago
  • The Macs
    annie kate
    8 years ago
  • styleberry BLOG
    60 Inch Dining Table
    8 years ago
  • Team Gramkow
    March of Dimes: March for Babies 2018: Kansas City
    8 years ago
  • a good life.
    parker // impromptu photo shoot
    9 years ago
  • The Branicks
    New House!
    9 years ago
  • iHeartFaces.com
    Saying Goodbye: Our Final Post
    9 years ago
  • The Wright Family Blog
    Baseball Runner Ups
    9 years ago
  • What's New at Kevin and Amanda's Homepage
    The Best Guacamole Recipe Ever!
    10 years ago
  • NurtureBaby Blog
    sample-5.jpg
    10 years ago
  • The Corral Connection
    A big long update!
    10 years ago
  • on earth as it is in heaven
    10 years ago
  • Dream Pretty...
    I dream of... Dressing my baby bump
    11 years ago
  • our wonderful, crazy life
    black magic
    11 years ago
  • the anderson crew
    florida, part 1.
    11 years ago
  • Pixel Perfect
    Day 7 - 31 Days to a REAL FOOD kitchen makeover
    11 years ago
  • Kathlip & Phileen
    Namibian Safari
    12 years ago
  • PARTY of FIVE
    Time marches on ...
    12 years ago
  • CREATE STUDIO
    A Neon Silly Monster Birthday Party
    12 years ago
  • miller fam
    {bits of a summer}
    12 years ago
  • whatever
    movin' on....
    13 years ago
  • everything beautiful
    Modesty
    13 years ago
  • The Perfectly Imperfect Parent
    On Top of the World
    13 years ago
  • All About Aiden...Always!!
    Our Weekend!
    14 years ago
  • The Huelsing's Adventures in Upstate New York
    Lake George Hike
    14 years ago
  • The Adventures of Beckham
    Houston, we have a walker!!
    15 years ago
  • The Cope Family
    Ok, here is our REAL new blog address
    15 years ago
  • When a Duet Becomes a Trio
    Day with lens...
    16 years ago
  • Crazybananas
  • a record of our reality
  • Love from Texas
  • eighteen25
Show 5 Show All