I have been taking some time this evening to look through pictures of the boys and I realized just how fast they are growing! It is hard for me to believe that my baby is going to be 6 months old next week! I still feel like he is this tiny baby below:
Taken May 2, 2011 {2months}
He is starting to sit unassisted for a few moments and squirming like crazy! He is so anxious to crawl and this Momma is glad he can't just yet. He LOVES his brother and laughs at him all the time. He is doing well with baby food. I have been giving him Gerber stage one foods so far but I have been eager to try making a few of our own foods. That is my project this weekend, wish me luck. He just moved into size 3 diapers this week and is in 3-6 mo and some 6-12 mo clothes. He is still nursing and receives fresh pumped bottles during the day at the Grandma's. He will sleep in his bed from the time he lays down for the night at around 7:30 until 1ish but I have gotten in the habit of just taking him to bed with me when I go around 11:30 just so I don't get to sleep and woken right back up. Just being able to lay him down in his own bed for a few hours is a blessing because big brother Will WOULD NEVER and STILL NEVER does this. He usually takes two good naps during the day. He loves to go outside with Daddy and Will every night to swing and throw the ball for Charlie. Still no teeth poking through but he sure does keep something in his mouth at all times like he is working on something. He has been such a good baby and like I said I can't get over the fact that it has been 6 months already!
He is starting to sit unassisted for a few moments and squirming like crazy! He is so anxious to crawl and this Momma is glad he can't just yet. He LOVES his brother and laughs at him all the time. He is doing well with baby food. I have been giving him Gerber stage one foods so far but I have been eager to try making a few of our own foods. That is my project this weekend, wish me luck. He just moved into size 3 diapers this week and is in 3-6 mo and some 6-12 mo clothes. He is still nursing and receives fresh pumped bottles during the day at the Grandma's. He will sleep in his bed from the time he lays down for the night at around 7:30 until 1ish but I have gotten in the habit of just taking him to bed with me when I go around 11:30 just so I don't get to sleep and woken right back up. Just being able to lay him down in his own bed for a few hours is a blessing because big brother Will WOULD NEVER and STILL NEVER does this. He usually takes two good naps during the day. He loves to go outside with Daddy and Will every night to swing and throw the ball for Charlie. Still no teeth poking through but he sure does keep something in his mouth at all times like he is working on something. He has been such a good baby and like I said I can't get over the fact that it has been 6 months already!
Taken September 26, 2011 {5months3weeks}
I am so surprised that those baby blues have still not changed! He is also proving to be a blonde!?!?!
He is SO cute!
ReplyDeleteThanks, we think so too ;)
ReplyDeleteHope you are doing well!