Timothy rolled over on Thursday (7/21/11)!
Go Timmy go!
This little goober found grandpa's knee pads and put them to use as a stomach pad! This is much needed when your cousin is pulling you behind the power wheel motorcycle!
Daddy's are the best! Joe comes home every night and plays outside with Will until the sun goes down.
TJ is changing so much! I love some all of his faces he makes.
Will had to go get his teeth cleaned today at the dentist. The deal was he could get a fish if he cooperated. Well he did AWESOME!
He loves loved "Billy." I told him to leave him in the tank but he just loved him so much he wanted to hold him. (He was so funny talking to that fish telling him "it's okay your home now") So when I wasn't looking he did just that and the poor fish died within hours of us getting him home! Will was really broken up over it and we now have a new "Billy".
TJ is now a bumbo boy! I didn't have one of these with Will but thanks to Shannon's $3 next to new find we do now.

OMG I can't believe the fish died! Oh the adventures in parenting! I killed our Beta too, apparently the water was too cold....Pax still hasn't let me live it down. I love TJ's new face, adorable!
ReplyDeletewe started out with 20 fish and are down to one! TJ is so cute!! will too!
ReplyDeleteyippee for bumbo's!!
ReplyDelete