We spent last Saturday in Topeka at Gage Park. The trip was intended to be a quick shopping/eating trip as I wanted to go to Old Navy and eat at Red Lobster but as most things go these days it ended up being a trip for the kids! It was a BEAUTIFUL day for spending it at the park/zoo so we couldn't let it go to waste indoors.
Never too early for some sex education!
I wish we would have gotten to see the elephants "do" more but I was still glad to get to see them. One of my favorites!
Mr. Will did so well at the zoo. I was expecting more mischief from him since he had just sat in the car for an hour.
I mentioned my sling that I love so much in a previous post so I thought I would post a picture of it. Timothy just hung out in it the whole time we were at the zoo. I joke that it is his "happy place." Any time he is fussy at home I throw it on and stick him in it and he settles down right away. You can find one here.
I was SO excited just to see the giraffes so you can only imagine how giddy I got when I found out we could feed them. So much so that I didn't really give Joe a chance to get a good picture of us doing it (the setting on the camera needed to be adjusted for lighting). I just threw the camera at him and ran over to the giraffes with Will. This particular giraffe had a bit of a slobbering issue and got will wet (eww i know!) Will thought it was gross too and told me "The giraffe wasn't cooperating Mom!"
This was the daddy giraffe. He was huge!
These are definitely my all time favorite animals at the zoo.
Man, my baby boy is getting SO big! I can't believe he will be 3 at the end of the month.
On our way to the mini train that takes you around the park.
No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your notes!