I can hardly believe it has been a whole month already! We went to the doctor yesterday and lucky for TJ we were one day too early to do his second round of hepatitis B shots. Will was excited to take Timothy to see Dr. H and told everyone there that "We have a baby and his name is Timothy!" With all the nursing issues I have had TJ doesn't seem to be bothered by it because he has gained a little over 2 lbs! He weighed in at 8lbs 15oz, measured 21", and his head is 37cm. This puts him in the 30th percentile for height and weight and 25th for head circumference. We are starting to be able to put him in 0-3 month clothes now and I am sure he will continue to gain quickly and fill these out in no time. We scheduled his baptism for this Sunday. For Will's baptism we had my wedding dress cut and made an outfit for him. I am hoping to put TJ in this as well but it will probably be huge on him since Will was about 3 months old at his baptism. My brother, Ryan, and Joe's sister, Lindsy, will be TJ's Godparents. I mentioned before that I wanted to order monthly onesies on Etsy but as you can guess I didn't get around to it in time. So, last minute, I created an image and had Threads put it on a onesie for me. It was probably more expensive this way but at least I didn't have to add not getting it done to my list of regrets!


what a cutie! knox went to the dr. yesterday and he is 8 lbs 11 oz (what dane weighed at birth!) what breastfeeding issues have you had? it sure is hard work!
ReplyDeleteHe's so cute! I love the onesie!
ReplyDelete