Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 33 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is about 4lbs
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 20+ lbs
Maternity Clothes: I have started living in sweats.
Gender: BOY! Timothy Joseph
Movement: Still have spurts throughout the day of activity but I am noticing that he doesn't move AS much. (this isn't saying much since he has been SO active)
Sleep: With the exception of some minor indigestion, I sleep pretty comfortably still.
Cravings: I have slowed down (thankfully!) on my cravings. I think it is mostly because I know whatever I eat seems to take ALL day to digest and gives me indigestion.
Symptons: It is getting harder to get up and down but overall I feel GREAT! I know some don't have it this good while pregnant so I feel very fortunate. Braxton hicks contractions are more frequent now but nothing out of the ordinary.
Best Moment this week: Last week we had a check up and it was good to hear a healthy heart beat and know that we are right on track. We have started having bi-weekly appointments so we will go again a week from today.

That picture is so cute!
ReplyDelete