(sorry for the blurry picture, camera was out of focus)
Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 29 WeeksSize of baby: Baby is about 2 1/2lbs
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 20 lbs :(...and I was doing so good. I read I could gain about 11 pounds this last 10 weeks. Let's hope NOT.
Maternity Clothes: I have started living in sweats.
Gender: BOY! Timothy Joseph
Movement: Still a very active little guy.
Sleep: With the exception of some minor indigestion, I sleep pretty comfortably still.
Cravings: I have been downing a lot of milk lately. This is a good thing too since about 250 mg of calcium per day is being deposited into little man's bones.
Symptons: It is getting harder to get up and down but overall I feel GREAT! I know some don't have it this good while pregnant so I feel very fortunate.
Best Moment this week: Being able to get outside in the somewhat nice winter weather with Will.

you look GREAT Em!!
ReplyDelete