How Far Along: 26 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is 14 inches and 1 2/3 lbs
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 15lbs
Maternity Clothes: I love GAP maternity shirts (as shown above).
Gender: BOY! Timothy Joseph
Movement: Moves ALL the time.
Sleep: Mostly good unless I have the occasional heartburn. I had it all the time with Will. Liquid Mylanta is my saving grace on these nights. However, I have found that if I just eat small frequent meals instead of three normal meals I feel much better and have less of this problem.
Cravings: I mostly like salty foods. LOVE pickles, chips, and mustard! Oh, and I can’t get enough of the Coffeemate caramel vanilla creamer.
Symptoms: Starting to feel big pregnant. The time when you grunt to put on your shoes pregnant :)
Best Moment this week: Will feeling the baby kick! He wasn't real sure about that.

lookin good :)
ReplyDelete