Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 24 Weeks
Size of baby: Baby is the size of an ear of corn and just over a pound
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 10 lbs! I am so proud of this considering how much I put on with Will.
Maternity Clothes: YUP!
Gender: BOY! Timothy Joseph
Movement: I think he is even more active than Will was. His movements are VERY visible. He mostly likes to move when I am relaxed.
Sleep: Lately I have been less stressed so sleep is better.
Cravings: I mostly like salty foods. LOVE pickles, chips, and mustard! Oh, and I cant get enough of the Coffeemate caramel vanilla creamer. I drink iced coffees from the house with just a little bit of this creamer, plain coffee and ice.
Symptons: Feeling GREAT!
Best Moment this week: Just loving every minute of life right now!

No comments:
Post a Comment
We love your notes!